Family Rental Properties (Our Portfolio)
Please note: The listing below represents our entire portfolio of family rental housing. It is not a representation of current vacancies. Vacancy listings are posted each Wednesday at 9:00 am.
Cook Inlet Housing Authority owns and operates affordable rental properties throughout Anchorage. Our rental housing is well designed and beautifully maintained – whether it’s a studio apartment, a four bedroom single family home or any option in between. Our goal is to provide you with a place to live that you will call home and will be proud to live in.
Currently we have rental properties in South Anchorage, Mountain View, East Anchorage, Midtown, Wasilla and Eagle River. We have single family home rentals, duplexes, four plexes and multi-family properties. Apartments range in size from efficiencies to four bedroom.
There are income eligibility guidelines for most of our apartments, but we do offer some MARKET RATE apartments. Market Rate apartments do not have income limits. All units have minimum income limits.
For more information about CIHA’s rental housing opportunities call 907-793-3000 or stop by our main office located at 3510 Spenard Road, Suite 100, Anchorage, Alaska 99503.
*WE ACCEPT APPLICATONS FOR VACANT UNITS ONLY. APPLICATIONS FOR RENTALS ARE ACCEPTED, WEDNESDAY – FRIDAY, 7:30AM – 5:45 PM, OR BY APPOINTMENT AT THE MAIN OFFICE, 3510 SPENARD ROAD, ANCHORAGE, AK.
- Strawberry Village Cottages (Two- and three-bedroom single family rental homes)
- Loussac Place (One-, two-, three- and four-bedroom townhouse style and some single-level, fully accessible apartments)
- Grass Creek Village (One-, two-, three- and four-bedroom townhouse style and some single-level, fully accessible apartments)
- Susitna Square (Two-bedroom townhouse style apartments and one, one-bedroom, fully accessible, single-level apartment)
- Mountain View Village (Scattered site locations throughout Mountain View – two-, three- and four-bedroom apartments, in a variety of building styles – single family, duplex, triplex, fourplex and fiveplex)
- Mountain View Village Lofts (12 apartments located above retail space in a “mixed-use” building. One- and two-bedroom units, including one, one-bedroom, fully accessible apartment)
- Park Place Village (14 apartments located above retail space in a “mixed-use” building. One-bedroom and efficiency/studio apartments)
- Coronado Park Townhomes (Two- and three-bedroom apartments located in fourplexes)
- Vista View (Three-bedroom detached fourplex apartments and three-bedroom single family home rentals)