Cook Inlet Housing Authority
Request for Quotes
Coronado Community Park Improvements
Cook Inlet Housing Authority (CIHA) is seeking quotes from responsive and responsible contractors for the Coronado Community Park Improvements, located at Tract C Conquistador Drive in Eagle River, Alaska.
CIHA is taking extensive and proactive measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 with a focus on protecting our most vulnerable populations, so until further notice quotes will only be accepted via email or mail. Quotes must be submitted, clearly marked: “Attn: Procurement, RFQ# 20T-DV-306, Coronado Community Park Improvements – Do Not Open” CIHA will reject quotes received after the deadline. Faxed quotes will not be accepted.
- Mailed quotes: Quotes must be received no later than the deadline stated in the Specified Dates (Section 000120) according to the time clock located at CIHA’s front desk.
- Emailed quotes: Quotes must be received no later than the deadline, according to the time and date received by CIHA’s email server. Emailed quotes may be submitted separately in two .pdf files, one with the Quote Submittal Form and one with the quote submittal requirements. The awarded contractor will mail a hard copy of quote submittals within five days of the Notice of Intent to Award.
- Date Published May 12, 2020, 2:00 p.m. CIHA Website
- Last day for Questions May 19, 2020, 5:00 p.m. via email
- Quote due date May 28, 2020, 2:00 p.m. via email
This Request for Quote is not to be construed as a commitment of any kind nor does it commit CIHA to pay for any cost incurred in the submission of a quote or any other incurred costs prior to the execution of a contract.
Published on CIHA website: May 12, 2020 through May 28, 2020
PLAN HOLDERS LIST