How to Apply for Rental Housing
If you bring all required documents, you will only need to make one visit to the CIHA office to submit an application and be added to the waitlist.
Applications are accepted Tuesday - Friday, 7:30 am - 5:45 pm at our 3510 Spenard Road office in Anchorage.
The following items are required for ALL applications:
- Completed Rental Application
- $20 Non-Refundable application fee, per household adult. Fee is valid for 180 days. Payable by check, money order or debit card.
- Copies of government issued photo ID and proof of enrollment status if applicable
- Verification of Social Security Number, date of birth, and birth certificates, or guardianship papers, for all minor children on application
- Verification of Social Security Number for all adults (IRS, Social Security benefit verification, or Social Security Card)
- Previous year’s Tax Return
- Copy of voucher for Rental Assistance (if applicable)
- Homeless verification (if applicable)
Still have questions?
We are here to help!
Our mission is to create housing opportunities that empower our people and build our community.