Apply for Rental Housing
As the COVID-19 pandemic changes all of our daily lives you may be wondering what that will look like at Cook Inlet Housing:
- In order to protect staff and clients, CIHA offices will be closed to the public until further notice.
- We will still be working because its even more important these days for us to be able to provide safe, affordable housing opportunities for the community.
- We are accepting applications (with a new process outlined below) and waiving the $20 application fee until further notice.
- Applications may be dropped off at our main office, located at 3510 Spenard Road, in the mailbox located outside the main doors or you may email applications to: email@example.com
- We welcome your questions about our new process and our vacancies, please call 907.793.3020
Please bring all required documents with you so you won’t have to make more than one trip. Once we have your complete application, we’ll add your name to the waitlist for your chosen properties.
The following items are required for ALL applications:
- Completed Rental Application
- $20 Non-Refundable application fee, per household adult. Fee is valid for 180 days. Payable by check, money order or debit card.
- Copies of government issued photo ID and proof of enrollment status if applicable
- Verification of Social Security Number, date of birth, and birth certificates, or guardianship papers, for all minor children on application
- Verification of Social Security Number for all adults (IRS, Social Security benefit verification, or Social Security Card)
- Previous year’s Tax Return
- Copy of voucher for Rental Assistance (if applicable)
- Homeless verification (if applicable)
Still have questions?
We are here to help!
Our mission is to create housing opportunities that empower our people and build our community.