Apply for Rental Housing
Downloadable Rental Application
The following items are required for ALL applications once you are selected for a rental unit:
- Copies of government issued photo ID and proof of enrollment status if applicable
- Verification of Social Security Number, date of birth, and birth certificates, or guardianship papers, for all minor children on application
- Verification of Social Security Number for all adults (IRS, Social Security benefit verification, or Social Security Card)
- Previous year’s Tax Return
- Copy of voucher for Rental Assistance (if applicable)
- Application fee of $20 for each applicant 18+
- Homeless verification (if applicable), go to the FAQ page for further detail
Applications are processed in the order they are received and there may be a delay due to the current high volume of applications. Our team is working hard to meet this demand.
We welcome your questions about our current application process. Please call us at 1.907.793.3020 extension #3 and leave a clear message with your name and phone number and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Still have questions?
We are here to help!
Our mission is to create housing opportunities that empower our people and build our community.